This book is filled with photographs and memories from the Oil City High School, located on Spring Street in Oil City, PA. The building opened its doors to students in 1900 and went through renovations in 1932 and again in 1938. In 1967, following the contruction of a new high school, the building became home to the Oil City Junior High School. The building housed the Junior High School until 1981 when the High School was expanded to house both Junior and Senior High School students. The structure was razed in 2000.